5.0
Coverage Area

My association with PageTraffic is for the past 3 years. I joined the company as a trainee SEO. However, within 2 years, I got promoted as a Team Leader - SEO. I must say that PageTraffic recognizes and reward good talent. We have a young crowd here and that’s why I don’t really miss my college.

The best thing that I believe in PageTraffic is our CEO who keeps immense faith in our abilities and is very supportive of the decisions that we make. Also keeping in mind that many SEO companies have shut down due to Google's changing algorithm, here we are growing every year in terms of people and clients.

We do have work pressure but we are able to absorb that because of the support we get from the management. I also love regular outing and celebrations we have every month. These small small gestures makes a big difference. Also the knowledge one can gain while working here really becomes an asset.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with PageTraffic. He best about positive experience from PageTraffic was office. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about PageTraffic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare PageTraffic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with PageTraffic?

Comments

Frauds

Pampanga, Davao, Philippines #1283714

*** do you think you can just send in a great review without getting noticed!