Navneet Kaushal - Pagetraffic Web Tech New Delhi SEO Fraud

Hi friends,

I am Peter Cains from South Africa, I recently came to know that this the same Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic Web Tech Company in Delhi and posts himself as a very experienced SEO. Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic Web Tech promised me all kinds of results and successes, but most of them were nothing more than scam artists trying to rip you off. Then I contacted my friend in Lisbane, and he told me that he fraud in the SEO industry is so bad, that if you Google "SEO fraud", you will see millions of results. Also, Google has devoted a whole article on SEO fraud and you should be able to access it through the Google Webmaster Tools section.

I paid Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic Web Tech Fraud SEO Compant, around $990 per month for 6 months and thinking he is working on my projects, but then he stopped responding to my emails. After sending several emails and eventually telling him that I will take the case to the court, he eventually responded and believe it or not, told me this: Peter I am in the US right now, trying to get more business (read trying to rip more people). he even told me that he is busy getting himself meeting and photographed with lot of big search engine companies executives (so he can look legit with his company Pagetraffic) and told me that he cannot work on my project right now and will do it later once he has time. Then I asked him what about the money I paid him for search engine optimization and rankings in Google, he said he can't help right now and will get back to me. Its been over 3 months since we talked and he had not got back to me ever since. he even deleted all the link pages of my site and doesnt even pick my phone!

Please help me as this is not how SEO companies or SEO professionals in India work???

This is my second complaint and I am not getting any help. I am so lost. Please help

Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic Web Tech other complaints i found:

Check - navneet kaushal fraud

Had an Experience with PageTraffic?

Comments

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #744281

Same happened to us:

5 month pagetraffic is doing SEO for us and we dropped in ranking -142, additional google applied manual spam action to our web site. The links pagetraffic are making violates google webmaster guidlines. (Unnatural inbound links) Reconsideration request has been denied. Links created by pagetraffic violate Google's quality guidelines. We have paid so far $1800 for them to do SEO. And we got spammed. Our sales and traffic dropped badly.

We are looking for their response how to compensate this loss and also a solution to get back to our normal business traffic before they did the SEO for us.

I would not recommend pagetraffic to do SEO for you.

Sorry, little stressed. You know losing money is no good.

cohena2

Stop reposting. We got the point the first few times you posted your useless cr@p

Janesonie.s

Sorry, little stressed. You know losing money is no good.