My experience with PageTraffic is something I will not wish my enemy to go through. There's this young man there whose name is Piyush, he is a real fraud. They took my $1377 and they never deliver my website. They keep coming up with various excuses until I got feed up. I can see so many negative reviews about them recently and if I was privy to this at the beginning, I wouldn't have used them as they have proved beyond every reasonable doubt that they are incompetent and all they are out to do is to tell lies go get people's money without delivering the job.

Don't ever use them for anything otherwise, you will regret doing so.

Ayo Odunsi

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with PageTraffic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about PageTraffic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare PageTraffic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with PageTraffic?

Comments

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1092481

ok..thanks for informing ..i was just checking there reviews..