I paid to this company $743 for the start of a web page, that never was delivered, this man from India who was in charge of the design of my page called Piyush was cheating me for more that 6 months, and he never completed with his job. He had an excuse every month and he just asking more and more money to deliver the start of the page, but at the end he continued with the lies and I lost my money and my time, if you contact this company be carefull because it is a fraud!!!

Best regards,

Carolina E

Review about: Pagetraffic Web Design Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lies, Delay, Not answering emails, Not flexible.

Had an Experience with PageTraffic?

Comments

I will not wish my enemy to go through what I experienced with PageTraffic.There's one young man called Piyush who's a proper thief among the group.

They got $1377 and they NEVER deliver my job, he came up with various untenable excuses when they know they have failed.

They are incompetent in everything they do.I will urge people not to consult them for any job at all because they will mess up at the end.

Ayo Odunsi

pagetraffic
PageTraffic Verified Representative

Dear PageTraffic Team,

The web page is complete with the catalogue in the web page, but I need now 1000 photos uploaded for free and you know it, you just put the photos of the categories roses and the web pages will be called completed.The salary in India is extremely low I know that and you have people doing the job for a couple dollars, I sent all the photos for homme banner and for the roses, what is the enormous job what you did?

I have received offers from other hindu companies with all the requirements that I asked you, even more, seo,complete gallery of all flowers fixing more than 300 photos, video, etc for $100 and others for $200, Incredible! and how dare you ask me for more money!

I have waiting more than 2 months, for nothing, As I told you I have paid $743 and I need at least you download the couple things that you made to my server and do the images and thats it. I am not going to pay you any extra cent. If you definitely refuse I will post online that your company are a Fraud.

I am giving you 48 hours max. It was my mistake to give work to your Hindu company.

Our response:

Dear Ms. Carolina,

Good Morning! We have designed and developed website in Magento with shopping cart, later on we were asked to provide only catalog and neglect shopping cart for our website.

We had explained in Skype chat how much work we would need to do if we need to have catalog and Shopping cart for your website. If...

Actually hours have exceeded than the allotted work. Website is completed, shall there are any other changes that needs to be done & those changes are within framework of mutually decided workscope, then we will be glad to do it. Shall the workscope workscope is out of the predefined workscope, then extra charges will be applicable. Also we will appreciate if you don't address us abusively and threaten us like this.

We are a professional company which work ethically and honestly. Being Hindu is not a cheap thing.

Everyone has a right to practice their own religion including ourselves.Thanks, Rahul Bose Customer Happiness Officer PageTraffic