Baise M
map-marker Kampala, Kampala

Am blocked from posting anything on my Facebook page omusajja owa work official

Since yesterday I was blocked from posting my news stories on my Facebook page omusajja owa work official...why?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Good

map-marker Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Fake company

Page traffic and candid both are same company . The organization is very unprofessional. No one knows how to work. I wipp never recommend someone to take service from them. Navneet Kaushal is Dog . He can do anything to earn money.
Bad quality
Rakesh Daa

Wrost SEO Company

In pagetraffic use same stratgies for national and international package for optimization. In pagetraffic all clients are fool they deliver ranking of those keywords that are not benefit for clients. No HR Policy in Pagetraffic and dont clear PF.
Bad quality
rakesh k Lfa

Totally fraud seo company

they charge differently for local package but they work same strategy for national and international. They only collect seo package but they dont provide suggestion for improvement of sites. They dont deliver timely i think some clients are foolish company will not deliver ranking but they asked money. HLHPrototypes and crosanlaw are folish client.
Not as described/ advertised
Amay Jkd
map-marker Quito, Pichincha

FRAUD

Page traffic is a not a serious company, dont make business with this company! I paid $700 for a web page, and they never finished my web page, I just lost money and time with them they are a fraud!!

I have been waiting almost one year for a page and they each day had excuses about it.

They work sending you a nice design of your future web page and then working at it a couple of weeks. Then start to ask you more money for the page, then they make the job a couple weeks more and then ask you even more money, when you have already paid much money, they dont work anymore in your page, You call each day nobody reply it and then spend days and months and you have lost your time and money!!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Stole my money
Fraud

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Lake Oswego, Oregon

Be Aware!!! Do Not Do Business With PageTraffic!

We contracted out SEO work to PageTraffic on behalf of our clients for one year and had the worst experience ever. We have been contracting work to India for marketing for over 10 years. The experience with PageTraffic was certainly the worst we had. We asked 3 times to speak with the supervisor without response. This was after we repeatedly had to each month have a talk about the lack of results. We were just mostly ignored by our main contact. Then we got a bogus email address that did not work, when we asked again for a supervisor. They took thousands of dollars and the results for the campaign were horrible. We asked several questions to our contact who just simply would not answer them. No apologies for any lack of results or prove of work done.
Poor customer service
map-marker Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Page Traffic, a Fraudulent COMPANY

My experience with PageTraffic is something I will not wish my enemy to go through. There's this young man there whose name is Piyush, he is a real fraud. They took my $1377 and they never deliver my website. They keep coming up with various excuses until I got feed up. I can see so many negative reviews about them recently and if I was privy to this at the beginning, I wouldn't have used them as they have proved beyond every reasonable doubt that they are incompetent and all they are out to do is to tell lies go get people's money without delivering the job. Don't ever use them for anything otherwise, you will regret doing so. Ayo Odunsi
Pricing issue
Guest

ok..thanks for informing ..i was just checking there reviews..

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1092481

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1092481

Useful

View more comments (2)
map-marker Miami, Florida

PageTraffic Refuses my new SEO business!

I have a small business and just launched by site online. PageTraffic refuses my business for their $299 package and they gave me *** excuse. All I wanted was to rank for a highest search volume "Smoking" keyword and couple of more like cigarette smoking, smoke shop, ecigratte etc. But they said its not possible under the starter package. While the word "starter" itself means for companies who are starting new business but they refused to take my business! I told them if this works out I will give them 3 more websites but they flatly refused. I fail to understand their logic of calling themselves an SEO company if they can't take my business. I even told them that if they get my rankings in top in 3 months I will pay them $50 extra per month, but then they stopped responding to my emails. Please help me as this is not how SEO companies or SEO professionals work???
Problems with payment
Guest

All you want was your website to come on top for "smoking" keyword in $299. An all I want is to become the President of USA in 2 days of politics.

Guest

Are you for real??? Very competitive keywords like 'smoking' could take years of work and no one can guarantee top positions on competitive keywords. I would suggest you read up about seo as it sounds like you know very little if at all.

Shantele Pau

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Noida, Uttar Pradesh

A good company with ample growth opportunities

My association with PageTraffic is for the past 3 years. I joined the company as a trainee SEO. However, within 2 years, I got promoted as a Team Leader - SEO. I must say that PageTraffic recognizes and reward good talent. We have a young crowd here and that’s why I don’t really miss my college. The best thing that I believe in PageTraffic is our CEO who keeps immense faith in our abilities and is very supportive of the decisions that we make. Also keeping in mind that many SEO companies have shut down due to Google's changing algorithm, here we are growing every year in terms of people and clients. We do have work pressure but we are able to absorb that because of the support we get from the management. I also love regular outing and celebrations we have every month. These small small gestures makes a big difference. Also the knowledge one can gain while working here really becomes an asset.
Pros:
  • Office
  • Services
  • Pagetraffic
Good customer service

Frauds

Guest

*** do you think you can just send in a great review without getting noticed!

map-marker Quito, Pichincha

PAGE TRAFFIC THIEVES!!!

I paid to this company $743 for the start of a web page, that never was delivered, this man from India who was in charge of the design of my page called Piyush was cheating me for more that 6 months, and he never completed with his job. He had an excuse every month and he just asking more and more money to deliver the start of the page, but at the end he continued with the lies and I lost my money and my time, if you contact this company be carefull because it is a fraud!!! Best regards, Carolina E
Loss:
Cons:
  • Lies
  • Not answering emails
  • Not flexible
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

I will not wish my enemy to go through what I experienced with PageTraffic. There's one young man called Piyush who's a proper thief among the group.

They got $1377 and they NEVER deliver my job, he came up with various untenable excuses when they know they have failed.

They are incompetent in everything they do. I will urge people not to consult them for any job at all because they will mess up at the end.

Ayo Odunsi

pagetraffic

Dear PageTraffic Team,

The web page is complete with the catalogue in the web page, but I need now 1000 photos uploaded for free and you know it, you just put the photos of the categories roses and the web pages will be called completed. The salary in India is extremely low I know that and you have people doing the job for a couple dollars, I sent all the photos for homme banner and for the roses, what is the enormous job what you did?

I have received offers from other hindu companies with all the requirements that I asked you, even more, seo,complete gallery of all flowers fixing more than 300 photos, video, etc for $100 and others for $200, Incredible! and how dare you ask me for more money!

I have waiting more than 2 months, for nothing, As I told you I have paid $743 and I need at least you download the couple things that you made to my server and do the images and thats it. I am not going to pay you any extra cent. If you definitely refuse I will post online that your company are a Fraud.

I am giving you 48 hours max. It was my mistake to give work to your Hindu company.

Our response:

Dear Ms. Carolina,

Good Morning! We have designed and developed website in Magento with shopping cart, later on we were asked to provide only catalog and neglect shopping cart for our website.

We had explained in Skype chat how much work we would need to do if we need to have catalog and Shopping cart for your website. If you look at the explanation that we have given to you in Skype, rozenvalley, on 7th of June 2014, then you find that our explanation is all valid The amount of time we have required to design, develop E-Commerce website powered with Magento, then to use techniques of Photoshop in each one of the images, then to upload those images in your website & then to rework to make it only catalog exceeds the amount of time allotted for your website designing and development, this whole conversation can be traced in Basecamp, emails, Skype call meetings Voice call meetings, Textual messages which we have exchanged in Skype call. In addition to that there is an instance that we had been asked to work upon for hundred's of images like to retouch them in photoshop and then to upload then in your website, we had quoted for that and that was declined later on which further reinforces the fact that you were looking to give us the remaining payments. To further cement it, we even had documented the workscope while we had started to work on your website, that workscope was later on changed as per your wish.

Actually hours have exceeded than the allotted work. Website is completed, shall there are any other changes that needs to be done & those changes are within framework of mutually decided workscope, then we will be glad to do it. Shall the workscope workscope is out of the predefined workscope, then extra charges will be applicable. Also we will appreciate if you don't address us abusively and threaten us like this.

We are a professional company which work ethically and honestly. Being Hindu is not a cheap thing.

Everyone has a right to practice their own religion including ourselves. Thanks, Rahul Bose Customer Happiness Officer PageTraffic

map-marker Toronto, Ontario

Scammers -

Candidinfo.com similar to trafficpage

At the beginning they will engage you and lure to make a payment. As soon as you make a payment, they stop replying.

Amir Ehd

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Page Traffic Fraud Company in Noida, India

Company (Page Traffic) HR invite for interview and after taking long interview, don't give any feedback. They doing just waste the time of of us. This process is going on only for increase the click or traffic of their website as they mentioned their website links to visit first before come for interview.

We have faced this issue many times. Page traffic never hire any of guys from out side. They do just formality and waste our time. Hired only internally not from out side.

Guys, If you have received the call form Page Traffic and suppose to be going. So change your mind and Never suppose to be go for interview. Its completely worst and wastage your time.

All the staff do the fake work n all.

map-marker New Delhi, Delhi

Expolitation of Employees

MR. NAVNEET KAUSHAL - A fraud man who who makes fool to their client as he never gets results for his clients and his short term goal is to retain a client for only six month to earn money.

If anyone takes this company services, please ask for the past achievement for any client. He will never show that as he has never succeeded.

As an employer also, NAVNEET KAUSHAL (http://www.pagetraffic.com/) ruins the career for employees as he never provide relieving letters. He exploits employees and forces them to work for 12 to 15 hours in a day.

If you do not believe then please visit around 9 pm at Noida sec-4 A-82 office one can fine employees still working and the office time is 9.30 to 6.30. You will not get any national holiday leaves. If any national holiday leaves is given then off Saturdays are working.

I will say to employees joining pagetraffic, please please do not ruin your career and life , you will regret why you joined.

AS Lkk
map-marker Delhi, Delhi

PAGETRAFFIC FRAUD SEO SERVICES - NAVNEET KAUSHAL

I am fooled/ditched badly by his SEO services. He fooled me a lot and played with my trust, so be careful if you are approaching PAGETRAFFIC - NAVNEET KAUSHAL. NAVNEET KAUSHAL HAVE NO ETHICS FOR HIS CLIENTS. NAVNEET KAUSHAL is owning companies PAGETRAFFIC and CANDID Software. His websites are : http://www.pagetraffic.in/ http://www.candidinfo.com He is such a FRAUD that he sells his services under FALSE Names. He is having many more websites to fool his clients with different names. I came to knew that there is no SEO guy IN HIS so called Company to handle SEO projects. He always use Fake Names to sell his services. HIS Company HR is working as SEO, Strange !!!!! I came to know about his Fake Team Includes People (by which he approved me for daily updates): Caren Jacob Gracy Jennifer You will be so happy in the starting when you will find special access to their "Basecamp" and daily task updates. It feels so good as you don't know that they are making fool of you. Your project is cut-down in different pieces and spread into different team members to get all things done; but the cost we have to pay is for their DEDICATED PERSONS... He SELL Dedicated SEO for $999 to clients, but instead of giving them a dedicated person he gives them all false information. For charges extra for anything asked even if you are paying so high! I am not sure if he is seriously a SEO Guy. But I know that every-time he approached his own customers/clients was wrong and was with fraud details. Be careful while hiring them. Ask for as much PRoof As you can. I know they have crossed their limit and can even submit wrong/false documents to anyone. MR. Navneet Kaushal you are cheating your clients. Being a client we used your services and it is shocking you fooled us that badly. We paid you $999 for dedicated SEO person for our project, and you kept cheating with us month by month? Be Careful if you are planning to hire anyone in this company... I would suggest to check their real identities and details. AGAIN AFTER THIS BE CAREFUL, YOU ARE AT RISK WITH THIS COMPANY. It is hard to make myself realize that they DITCHED me so badly. I Will file a complain/case against them for their false services. BUT ONLINE PEOPLE BE CAREFUL OF THIS PERSON AND COMPANY. FRAUD SEO SERVICES OFFERED BY NAVNEET KAUSHAL at FRAUD Pagetraffic
Guest

A man goes bear hunting so he can get a genuine bearskin rug. He's walking through the woods when he spots a really big bear.

I stops, takes aim and pulls the trigger. At which time the bear disappears. He goes over to collect his trophy, but when he gets to where the bear fell he doesn't see the bear.

At that point he feels a tap on his shoulder. When he turns around, he sees the bear that he thought he had shot.

The bear tells him. Here I am minding my own business and you try to kill me. The bear says you have a choice, I'm either going to kill you or you can give me a ***. The man says well I don't want to die so I guess its the ***.

The next day hes in the same spot when the same bear walks in front of him.

The man takes careful aim and pulls the trigger, at which time the bear disappears.

The man goes over to collect his trophy but when he gets there, yep no bear. He feels a tap on his shoulder and when he turns around there stands the bear.

The bear says well bub, this time its death or I'm going to *** you in the ***.

The man says well I don't want to die so he bends over and the bear drills him. They part ways again.

The next day the man is in the exact same spot when the very same bear passes in front of him. The man lays behind a log this time and takes a very careful aim, bang and the bear disappears again. The man said I know I got him this time. So he walks over to collect his trophy.

When he discovers that the bear isn't there. He feels a tap on his shoulder, swallowing hard he turns around and there stands the bear. The bear says to him, you don't come out here for the hunting do you.

Reading is believing.

Do read what people say about Navneet Kaushal and you will know how true it is.

Navneet Kaushal is fraud and do actual fraud with clients and employees. :(

Guest

:eek you mean this is seriously pagetraffic (pagetraffic.com) ?? I had heard few things earlier also, but now I am worried with them. I will take care now.

:eek

Oh my god, is it Pagetraffic (Navneet Kaushal) again?

I am shocked to see this complaint here. They are such a cheaters. Please help me as this is not how SEO companies or SEO professionals in India work???

Next time while outsourcing to Indians everyone should rather speak to 2-3 of their employees besides checking their clients list (that is false) for sure. Cant bear another pagetraffic web tech (page traffic, candid software) like cheaters.

I agree. He made all cry :cry I am sick with him

Hello Friends!

This is very true. Everything mentioned by person above is truwe.

I have already informed u that Navneet Kaushal (Pagetraffic WebTech) is not able for SEO services and do fraud with his clients.

Navneet Kaushal is mentally sick I guess. I ask his workers to work more than 15 hrs in office. Navneet Kaushal always want his workers to come to office on time or before office time and sit late after office timings. If someone starts goings on time he starting overloading that person. I have some issues, he never want anyone to leave office on time, and gives more and more work to keep people overloaded.

No one stays more than 2-3 months with Pagetraffic. He treats his people worse than workers in a factory.

He can’t satisfy his Clients. He is always busy with female employees (Saloni jayant).

Every employee in Pagetraffic is not happy. Navneet Kaushal is too arrogant, he always speaks in a bad way with his employee.

He promises Incentives to seniors and don’t give them full incentives anytime. Tell lie to them and deducts they money. And he treats junior people like labors.

Its true that Navneet Kaushal has SEO Factory that is FRAUD

Think before going to Pagetraffic or Navneet Kaushal or Candid. BEWARE !!!! :(

View more comments (7)
Janesonie.s s
map-marker Dallas, Texas

Navneet Kaushal New Delhi SEO Fraud

Navneet Kaushal - Pagetraffic Web Tech New Delhi SEO Fraud

Hi friends,

I am Peter Cains from South Africa, I recently came to know that this the same Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic Web Tech Company in Delhi and posts himself as a very experienced SEO. Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic Web Tech promised me all kinds of results and successes, but most of them were nothing more than scam artists trying to rip you off. Then I contacted my friend in Lisbane, and he told me that he fraud in the SEO industry is so bad, that if you Google "SEO fraud", you will see millions of results. Also, Google has devoted a whole article on SEO fraud and you should be able to access it through the Google Webmaster Tools section.

I paid Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic Web Tech Fraud SEO Compant, around $990 per month for 6 months and thinking he is working on my projects, but then he stopped responding to my emails. After sending several emails and eventually telling him that I will take the case to the court, he eventually responded and believe it or not, told me this: Peter I am in the US right now, trying to get more business (read trying to rip more people). he even told me that he is busy getting himself meeting and photographed with lot of big search engine companies executives (so he can look legit with his company Pagetraffic) and told me that he cannot work on my project right now and will do it later once he has time. Then I asked him what about the money I paid him for search engine optimization and rankings in Google, he said he can't help right now and will get back to me. Its been over 3 months since we talked and he had not got back to me ever since. he even deleted all the link pages of my site and doesnt even pick my phone!

This is my second complaint and I am not getting any help. I am so lost. Please help

Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic Web Tech other complaints i found:

Check - navneet kaushal fraud

Same happened to us:

5 month pagetraffic is doing SEO for us and we dropped in ranking -142, additional google applied manual spam action to our web site. The links pagetraffic are making violates google webmaster guidlines. (Unnatural inbound links) Reconsideration request has been denied. Links created by pagetraffic violate Google's quality guidelines. We have paid so far $1800 for them to do SEO. And we got spammed. Our sales and traffic dropped badly.

We are looking for their response how to compensate this loss and also a solution to get back to our normal business traffic before they did the SEO for us.

I would not recommend pagetraffic to do SEO for you.

Aaron C Img

Stop reposting. We got the point the first few times you posted your useless cr@p

Janesonie.s s

View more comments (3)
Joanna Cft
map-marker Delhi, Delhi

PageTraffic Web-Tech SEO Scam

If you are in mood of hiring PageTraffic Web-Tech for SEO Services, then beware and check their employee details first.

Till now I was knowing that they have Chicago based office, but all of sudden I noticed they deleted that address and added details for "London" Strange.......

They are cheaters and the CEO of the company Mr.Navneet Kaushal if real fraud. They sell all fraud services, he added him as TOP SEO Firm in India in many websites, that is all fraud.

Just think once, the person who is saying he is BEST SEO in world, can't optimize his website http://www.pagetraffic.in/ ?

Can't find so called "PageTraffic Web-Tech" company in google for any competitive keywords.

When he can't get his site optimized then how can he clam to have good SEO TEAM? Think about this once and you will find your answer yourself.

I made great mistake by selecting PageTraffic Web-Tech and Navneet Kaushal.

Also, TOPSEO website offer fraud details. People like Navneet Kaushal from PageTraffic Web-Tech offer money to these type of directories and get ranked in them on top, and add their logo's/badges on their own website like done on PageTraffic Web-Tech - http://www.pagetraffic.in

Its just business for them to earn money in any manner, no matter if that is done by cheating clients.

This is bad. I paid him more than $3000 to get services for me, by he kept cheating me.

He assigned "Caren Jacob" for my project. And later I came to know that she is working for many other clients apart from my project. I paid him for DEDICated person and he cheated me.

When I pointed this to him, the more shocking was he Warned me, that if I disclose anything he will approach my clients and tell them that I picked services from http://www.pagetraffic.in (PageTraffic Web-Tech)

So people like me if planning to outsource work to PageTraffic Web-Tech (Navneet Kaushal) then just think once.

This company is total fraud.

Guest

And, now as you see Pagetraffic has new complaint monitor system that rank well in google search but my dear friends don't get confused that he will offer you better SEO besides he did this so that he will increase his business through google serach. So, if you don't want to loose money in SEO, then don't choose pagetraffic whether it will come 1 or 2nd on google SERP.

Guest

that is very true. So, if anybody planning for SEO services then please don't go for Pagetraffic or Candid Soft besides you choose other companies in India,because it's your money invest in better way.

Guest

A Russian is strolling down the street in Moscow and kicks a bottle laying in the street. Suddenly out of the bottle comes a Genie. The Russian is stunned and the Genie says, "Hello master, I will grant you one wish, anything you want."

The Russian begins thinking, "Well, I really like drinking vodka." Finally the Russian says, "I wish to drink vodka whenever I want,so make me *** vodka."

The Genie grants him his wish. When the Russian gets home he gets a glass out of the cupboard and *** in it. He looks in the glass and it's clear. Looks like vodka. Then he smells the liquid. Smells like vodka. So he takes a taste and it is the best vodka he has ever tasted.

The Russian yells to his wife, "Natasha, Natasha, come quickly!" She comes running down the hall and the Russian takes another glass out of the cupboard and *** into it. He tells her to drink, it is vodka. Natasha is reluctant but goes ahead and takes a sip. It is the best vodka she has ever tasted. The two drink and party all night.The next night the Russian comes home from work and tells his wife to get two glasses out of the cupboard. He proceeds to *** in the two glasses. The result is the same, the vodka is excellent and the couple drink until the sun comes up.

Finally Friday night comes and the Russian comes home and tells his wife, "Natasha grab one glass from the cupboard and we will drink vodka."His wife gets the glass from the cupboard and sets it on the table.

The Russian begins to *** in the glass and when he fills it his wife asks him, "But Boris, why do we need only one glass?" Boris raises the glass and says, "Because tonight, my love, you drink from the bottle."

Guest

There were three daughters and they all wanted to get married but they couldn't afford it and neither could there parents. So the parents said "We will give you all a joint wedding and then you will all be able to get married".

So they got married and all three daughters then said "I want a honeymoon but we cant afford it". The parents couldn't afford it either so they deiced they would have the honeymoon at their parents house.

So on there honeymoon night their mother woke up and deiced to go downstairs and get a drink. On the way down she heard the first daughter screaming but she juts ignored it. When she reached the second daughters bedroom she could hear laughing and just ignored it. When she reached the third daughters room she could hear nothing and deiced 2 ignore it.

The next morning at the breakfast table she said to the first daughter "Why were you screaming?". And the daughter replied "Well mother you told me 2 scream when something hurt."

Then the mother said to the second daughter "Why were you laughing last night?" and the daughter replied "Mother you told me to laugh when something tickled".

Then the mother said to the last daughter "Why didn't I hear anything coming from your room last night?" and the daughter replied "Well mother you told me never to talk with my mouth full".

Reading is believing.

Do read what people say about Navneet Kaushal and you will know how true it is.

Navneet Kaushal is fraud and do actual fraud with clients and employees. :(

Guest

Oh my god, is it Pagetraffic (Navneet Kaushal) again?

Guest

This is true. Be careful with this company.

Guest

I agree with above compliant. Navneet Kaushal, Pagetraffic have no SEO person, he sepaks lie and make frauds

Guest

I agree with Joanna.disoza , Navneet Kaushal is fraud and always speak lie with employees and clients

View more comments (9)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article